Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lydia's Coming HOME!

We received word today that Lydia should be released sometime today/tonight to home in Birmingham! So, if you were planning the trip to TN, hold on---we're coming home! She will be accompanied by lots of equipment, strict orders not to put ANY weight on her bones for at least 2 weeks. Probably 6 to 8 weeks in a wheelchair but we'll find out about physical therapy and all of that later. Thanks be to GOD! Keep the prayers coming for strength for Lydia, safe travel, and continued healing for both sisters. We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited!! Hooray!!! I can't wait to see you in Birmingham!!! What wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lydia!! I am so glad to here you are doing better and that you are getting to come home!! I am in Birmingham so if you need anything when you get home please let me know!! I can put my nursing skills into action if needed! I will continue praying for your complete recovery!!
Love, Annon