Sunday, July 27, 2008

Update

We have had a very good week. Lydia retired the wheel chair and has become more mobile each day. She is using her crutches, slowly but surely, as she travels around the house. She is continuing to progress with her physical therapy and works at home to speed things up. Both the girls have appointments tomorrow and we hope Ginny will get a walking boot. We still don't have a date for Lydia to return to Memphis or Ginny to Auburn. August should give us a better idea. Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

April said...

Praise God! That is awesome news! I have been keeping up with your progress, and you have been in my prayers. (I'm a parent at VHEW).

The Caples

Anonymous said...

Audrey,
I am just now learning about Lydia's terrible accident through Louise Barton this past weekend! I had no idea. I am so sorry for the trama that you and your family have been through. I cannot imagine the sress that you have been through, but I do know how strong you are!!I am so glad to read that Lydia is improving with every day and that Jenny is getting better as well! Carol Reed

Anonymous said...

LYDIA! You are so amazing, and I can't believe you are already getting around on crutches!!! I have been SO impressed by you, and I can't wait until you get back!!! We miss you!!

Kristy

DebbieWilk said...

Dear Lydia,
Happy Birthday! I am sorry I am 1 day late! I am keeping up with your progress. I am not surprised that you are doing so well. You are an amazing person with a loving family and a ton of friends who care so much about you! Wonderful ingredients for a speedy recovery! I am planning to come visit with you in the next 2 weeks. I will call you first! I am always thinking of you! <3, Debbie/Ms.Zoe