Monday, July 14, 2008

Slowing down

Now that we don't have nurses and doctors to run around for us (except Andi) we are doing most of the running ourselves. Ginny got her stitches out today from her hand surgery last week. Lydia slept and read a good part of the day. She and Ginny are watching a movie together now and I am happy for that. I don't really have much more to report today- I am glad things are slowing down a bit. I will continue to post as new information arises, but it will not be daily. I do thank everyone for all the love and concern you have shown our family.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled Lydia was able to come home and Ginny is healing too.
We are still thinking about you all and praying for you.
It is a long process,(been there) but it does get easier, just take it a day at a time.
Thanks again for providing the blog where we can get updates.
Love you Audrey,
Leisa

Anonymous said...

We are saying hello to Memphis for, you Lydia! Can't wait to have you back out here with all of us. Take care, rest up, and know that you are always on our minds! We are looking forward to throwing you a huge welcome back party!
- Jessa and April

Welcome! said...

Lyd,

The Devil Wears Prada was on the tv the other day. I thought of you. I can bring it to you if you want. I love you!

Can't wait to see you and I'm so thankful you are doing so well.

And I'm thrilled about Ginny too!

Hope your day is great!

Love,
Hollon

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello there Lydia and family! This is Keyairra Wright. Lydia and I both taught at Grove Park Elementary School this summer. I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you all know that I'm glad to hear you all made it home safely and that you are getting better, Lydia. God Bless you all!

Brett Nolen said...

Hey Lyd,

I'm fairly certain that after the 40 days of continuous The Devil Wears Prada you and Hollon can quote the entire movie. Seriously though, any movie requests?? Or candy?? or bouncy balls?? Just let me know.

Love, Brett